Friday, October 3, 2008

Rafting

At last, just before the summers were going to end, the best day had finally arrived. My family and I were going to go rafting. My brother and sister were as excited as I was, and even for them it was going to be an incredible day.

I didn’t feel like a complete amateur as my dad knew a great deal about rafting and I was sure that he would be able to help us a lot.

After we got to the river, I was ecstatic to see how violent and thrilling the water was and I was sure that it would be breathtaking. But I won’t deny the fact that I was a little scared at the beginning but later it turned out to be great fun!

I wore a life jacket during the rafting and got absolutely wet from head to toe, and the chilly breeze made all of us hungry as well. So we ate sandwiches and drank pop and enjoyed our selves thoroughly. No doubt, it was the best thing I had done all summer.

No comments: